Sometimes I get asked Corrine you do some wonderful fetish bookings, why don’t you have any videos of these topics? Well gentle reader, sit down and I’ll tell you a tale.
When sexworkers (cammers, porn stars, clip makers for example) put together a video to sell online there are a few practicalities to work through first. Where will you sell these clips? You could use any of the many video/clip selling or membership sites by opening an account with them, meeting verification and identification requirements, giving them 30-40% of your income from sales (yes really!) and you’re good to go. Or you could run your own site, work through the requirements of finding a host that allows this, finding a payment processor that will process high risk merchants for online sales (and they charge like a wounded bull, $500/year/credit card you want to accept plus a set up fee of around $500 plus a processing fee around 10-15%. The largest adult payment processor CCBill also don’t offer credit card processing if your business has an Australian address so there’s another hurdle there too) and then you are ready to launch.
OK so we have that done, and here is the but, but there is another layer of requirements to meet. Acceptable use policies (some countries like the UK have restrictions on porn categories too which are another complication but that can be for another time).
Here are the acceptable content rules for clips4sale, the most popular video selling site
- Intentionally Violating Rules – No content (clips, videos or images) can be sold on Clips4Sale that intentionally violates our stated Rules and Regulations (Ex. You can not knowingly sell a clip with our services the violates any of our rules and then provide a “full, uncut” version outside of Clips4Sale via email or other means, etc.). If you are found doing this your studio and/or master account (all studios) may be permanently closed and/or terminated.
- No Underage Material Real or Simulated (ex., sex with dolls) – All actors must be and appear 18 years of age or older in any clips, videos or images.
- No Horror/Snuff – You cannot act out someone being maimed or killed in any clips, videos or images.
- No Necro (necrophilia) – You cannot have sex with dead people in any clips, videos or images.
- No Blood – There cannot be any blood or simulated blood shown in any clips, videos or images.
- No Asphyxiation – You cannot suffocate or insinuate altering someone’s breathing in any way (ex., choking, strangulation, hanging by the neck etc.) in any clips, videos or images.
- No Animal Sex – There cannot be any sex with animals. Please make sure there are no any animals at all in the clips, videos or images.
- No Forced Sex – You can not imply someone is being forced to have sex against their will in any clips, videos or images.
- No Non-consensual Sex – You can’t show someone having sexual intercourse against their will or without their knowledge (ex., they are passed out or sleeping, i.e., their eyes are closed) in any clips, videos or images.
- No Hardcore Bondage with Sex – You cannot have someone fully bound (both arms and both legs) and penetrate them in any way. No full bondage with penetration of any kind. If someone has all four (4) limbs bound, they cannot be penetrated in any clips, videos or images.
- No Vomit – You can not show any vomit in any clips, videos or images.
- No Scat (feces) – There cannot be any feces or simulated feces in any clips, videos or images.
- No Pissing/Peeing (urine) – There cannot be any peeing on other people or show someone consuming urine in any clips, videos or images.
- No Fisting – There cannot be vaginal fisting or anal fisting in any clips, videos or images.
- No Chloroform – You cannot use or imply using any type of chemical to render someone unconscious in any clips, videos or images.
- No Weapons – There can be no weapons shown on Clips4Sale in any clips, videos or images. This includes prop/fake weapons.
- No Drugs – There cannot be any drugs shown on Clips4Sale in any clips, videos or images.
- No Intoxication – Someone cannot be intoxicated during sex in any clips, videos or images. This includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol and all other substances that cause intoxication or can cause someone to be considered as being under the influence.
- No Crushing – There is to be no crushing of any animals in any clips, videos or images. Such as, but not limited to: crabs, lobsters, spiders, fish, scorpions, lizards, etc.
And these are the applicable sections of CCBills acceptable use policy
- Marketing the site utilizing content including “Kids”, “Lolita”, “Pedo”, “Peta”, “Peto”, Pre-teen”, “Pedophile”, “Underage”, “Child” or any other words, images, or descriptions that would lead someone to believe that the models are less than 18 years of age is not permitted anywhere on venue including the URL and meta tags.
- The posting or display of any image or wording depicting or related to extreme violence, incest, snuff, scat or the elimination of any bodily waste on another person, mutilation, or rape anywhere on the site in a sexual or erotic manner, including the URL and meta tags.
- The posting or display of any image or wording depicting or related to bestiality anywhere on the site including the URL and Meta tags.
A lot of these are completely understandable, the rape, age related, non consensual topics are not ok, never will be. But I’ve had a video removed because I used the term sleep in the title (restless sleep, couldn’t sleep along those lines, sex while asleep is a non consensual activity so the word can’t be used). Consensual non-consent is not allowed, either is hardcore bondage. Interestingly blood is taboo EVEN THOUGH WOMEN ARE DESIGNED TO DO THIS MONTHLY. In the lists are the reasons why I don’t have golden shower videos, even though it is my most popular fetish in a booking, Mastercard and Visa have deemed this unacceptable.
Yes these content rules are set by Visa and Mastercard, and not the host or payment processor.