Yes, after humming and ha-ing I’ve decide there are some things I would like that I’d be willing to barter my services for. Now before you all go rummaging through the cupboard to see what you would give up we need to talk about a few things first. These will be business transactions and shall be treated, and negotiated, as such and will generally be my hourly rate for retail cost. Also (everyone say Hi! to the tax office if they are reading this) as always speak to your accountant/finiancial advisor/bean counter as these are taxable transactions.
So things I would be interested in are:
- Electrical work*
- Builder (outside stairs/decks etc)*
- Lawn mowing/gardening*
- Car servicing/repairs and possibly some panel beating
- Artwork (stock or commissioned, but I am fussy so don’t be offended if I say no)
- Travel vouchers/frequent flier miles
- Exceptionally good whisky
- General house maintenance*
*These are at my personal house not the apartment you all know and love so these are only open to existing clients that I know and trust.
And of course if you happen to be an Agent Provocateur or Christian Louboutin importer then we DEFINITELY need to talk 🙂 Or if you have a product or service I might like feel free to drop me a line. xx